The output ground (GND) and frame ground (FG) is the same point in my system, can FranMar's adapter use in such system?
How to select a proper cable for your power supplies?
(1) Current rating : if the current rating is insufficient, the wire temperature will be too high or even burned
(2) Voltage drop : the wire itself has impedance, when the current flows, it will cause voltage drop. If the voltage drop is too high, it will cause the voltage at the load end to be too low, which may cause the load to fail to work.
(3) Noise : it can be a problem for wires, especially when high frequency signals travel long distances, using shielded wires may help eliminate noise and EMI disruptions.
How to select a proper power supply?
(2) When using the power supply, the working temperature should measure from 1 cm next to the power supply and shall be derated if working on a higher temperature environment.
(3) Power supplies are beholden to a wide range of safety and compliance standards. These vary based on your industry, application and location. Please do make sure the selected power is qualified with safety standards and EMC regulations.